To continue with various activities of SAIUJYAM and to ensure that the children under our care are looked after well, there is an acute need of monetary help. SAIUJYAM while expects the citizenry to help in whatever format they can, appreciate they be a part of the organisation to inspire and guide us in our endeavors. Physical visit to our home (with prior appointment) to see and encourage our children would be more than welcome.
How to Contribute?
- (a) Material Contributions - Contributions in the form of medicines, groceries, dresses, linen, educational items, toiletries, fruits etc. are accepted.
- (b) Contributions by cash shall be accepted only by our representatives in exceptional cases against proper receipt. Please contact 9620035886/9986784925 for details.
- (c) Contributions by cheque/demand draft can be made by drawing a cheque/DD in favour of "SAIUJYAM". Send it through courier/post alongwith your contact details i.e. Your name, postal address, contact number, email address and Income Tax PAN Number. The same may please be sent either to #13, MIG-1, KHB Colony, Navanagar, Hubballi - 580025 or # 658, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Om Shanti Marg, Shahunagar, Belagavi - 590010.
- (d) Contribute online via RTGS/NEFT/IMPS to our Bank Account. Account Name: "SAIUJYAM", Account No: 02541450000078, IFSC Code: HDFC0000254. Subsequent to the transfer please email the contact details, transaction reference number, amount and the date of transfer. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All donations specified at (b), (c) and (d) above are eligible for tax exemptions under Section 80G of Income Tax Act, 1961 as per authorization F.NO.118/1039/CIT-HBL/2013-14 Dated 17-01-2014 issued by the Office of The Commissioner of Income Tax, Hubballi.